Thursday 28 April 2011

My First Blog Award!

Hello Curious Readers!

Big news today! I received a lovely email from Aimee at GirlTalk (please check out her site!) who has given me a Versatile Blogger award.


There are rules to the Versatile blogger award which are below:
Thank the person who gave you the aware by linking back to them in your post
Tell us seven things about yourself
Award Fifteen recently discovered new bloggers

I think this is a great way to spread a bit of wonder across the blogosphere and introduce you all to some new people so here we go:

Seven Things About Me

  1. I am a makeup addict, I buy what I can't make and make my own makeup and eyeshadow primers
  2. I am getting married in 2012 and having an alice in wonderland themed wedding
  3. I have a degree in Applied Criminology with Psychology and would love to work for a crime based charity
  4. I am addicted to films and own approximately 200 DVD's and probably have several from most genres known to man
  5. I come from Italian/Irish heritage
  6. I paint and my dream is to have a house big enough to display my paintings
  7. I love to write and would do it professionally if I could.
Fifteen Newly Discovered Blogs
  1. An American Cupcake In London
  2. Heart Handmade UK
  3. Two Crazy Crafters
  4. Daisy Pink Cupcake
  5. Pumped On Caffeine
  6. The Adventures of Artsy Nina
  7. Just Jen
  8. Simply Stacie
  9. Modern Earth Design
  10. Educated Abroad
  11. The Redhead Riter
  12. Shopaholic Mommy's Must Haves
  13. Momma Maven
  14. The Fork In The Road
  15. Punk Rock Momma
Congratulations to all those in the list! Thank you again to Aimee for giving me the award and I hope everyone has a good day tomorrow celebrating/avoiding the Royal Wedding!







14 comments:

  1. Congratulations! That's great news! I just came across your blog recently but I really like it and I think you deserve your award.
    I'll definitely be checking out the blogs on your list, too, as I am always looking for new blogs to read.
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for putting me on the list! I really feel honored and that you enjoyed my site. I agree with @coffeerockfairytale that you deserve your award as well. Great posts! I am always looking for blogs that give me inspiration to be a little more creative : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will be linking up to you on my Friday Post : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations on your award and thank you so much for passing one on to me..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much everyone!! I feel really happy that I earned an award after such a short amount of time :) Part of me feels that I haven't written enough to earn one yet but now I will work hard to earn everyone's praise :)

    To Jessica and Despar, my pleasure, I really enjoy both your blogs and I like passing on awards, so much so that maybe I should make my own ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Following you from Girl Talk!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your first blog award and thank you so much for thinking of me! I'm glad that you enjoy my blog and look forward to getting to know you better.

    Feel free to enter your blog in the "Woo Us To Your Blog" Linky each weekend for free advertisement.

    Blogging is so enjoyable to me and I hope you will find it to be a wonderful adventure as well. Many of the relationships I've built online have turned into great friendships as well. It has been such a great bonus!

    By the way, I love your #2 and look forward to seeing lots of your wedding photos!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the shout out!!

    An Alice in Wonderland themed wedding sounds EXCITING! Can't wait to read more about it (lots of pics, please):)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for the award, I can't wait to pass it on. I love yours as well, Alice in Wonderland for your wedding is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ahh thank you so much everyone and again, to everyone who got an award from me. You deserve it so give yourselves a hug/bar of chocolate :)

    I think I may have to inject some of my wedding planning into this blog, lots of requests for more info so I might just do one or two posts a week just updating you all on plans etc. I do not want it to take over too much ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cool blog and congrats on your award :)
    You seem to use allot of sites and that is why your views are increasing
    The site bellow can give you views
    I get about 7 a day from it
    You dont have to use my refferal code if you dont want to
    http://www.yousaytoo.com/isubored/?30459

    I think you can make money with it 2 but i am not sure yet

    Best wishes for your blog :P

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much! :D

    Your blog is beautiful - I just subscribed! I'll be sure and post about this award and link back here as a thank you.

    Hope your weekend is going well!

    ReplyDelete
  13. no problem jen!!! Thank you for subscribing! I have had a good weekend, been looking after my niece though and she is exhausting! haha Hope everyone here is good too x x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...