Saturday 16 April 2011

Grab-A-Button and Be Curious!

Hello Curious Readers,

For all my future followers, here is the grab button for Curiouser and Curiouser, I hope you will add it to the sidebar of your blogs or websites and mention me here.

For someone not very techy, I am definitely learning how to use html and CSS coding and I am actually quite proud of this, I may reward myself with a cookie later. I have posted it here however it is also in my sidebar for you to find.
Curiouser and Curiouser


I have to thank the people at shabbyblogs.com, Mommy's Idea and The Graphics Fairy, either the images themselves came from the sites or the tutorial did! Either way, all three sites are a verifiable goldmine of information!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...