Saturday 16 April 2011

Pinterest Love: Picture of The Day (POTD)

Hey Curious Readers!

This is the first official post at the ungodly hour of 4:13am, what can I say, I have been working on the blog for a few hours now and I am impatient to add the first post BUT I am exhausted so I figured I would do the first of many "Picture of The Day (POTD)" posts!

For those of you unfamiliar with Pinterest, it is an amazing site for storing all your images on virtual pin boards and also finding hundreds/thousands of inspirational pictures for whatever your purpose. My main two uses for the site are my six wedding boards (ranging from wedding decor to invite inspiration) and home inspiration, the latter evolved after seeing so many DIY/ interior design ideas I LOVED and having no where to pin them, the organiser in me (who doesn't pop her head up often) had an issue with posting a picture of some stairs on a wedding board.

I am hoping to maintain this as a daily post, so even if I haven't got time for a longer one, there will always be something new or interesting to look at.
So without further ado, the first of many many POTD pictures!


These cupcakes are nothing less than superb, they are from Flutterby Cakes in Gloucestershire, UK. As someone having an Alice in Wonderland Themed Wedding, I love the idea of cupcakes illustrating the idea of "painting the roses red"! As someone who will be attempting to decorate her own wedding cupcakes, I am making it my mission to learn how this was done.

I couldn't find the contact information for Flutterby Cakes however if you google them I can guarantee contact information will appear!

So there we go, some yummy cupcakes and I am off to bed for hopefully some cupcake dreams.


1 comment:

  1. I am COMPLETELY addicted to Pinterest! Would love to be your "friend" there. I am at http://www.pinterest.com/andi

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...