Friday 22 April 2011

Friday Freebie: Easter Bunny Post Pretty

Happy Good Friday Curious Readers!

I have a present for you here on Curiouser and Curiouser! Something to make your own blog or website pretty and help inject a bit of wonder! It is a bunny themed Happy Easter Message for all your readers.

It is a post pretty that you can add to your own site and share with your own followers or just add to your site to help celebrate the season (please note that if you do add it to your site can you please credit me).

Just right click the image and click "save as" to download the file.


I hope you enjoy the first friday freebie, come back for more and to see what is happening here at Curiouser and Curiouser this week!





2 comments:

  1. the bunny is adorable! I love the name of your blog :) Welcome to blog-land!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I am really enjoying it so far :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...