Saturday 14 May 2011

New Blog Banner

Hello Curious Readers!

Just a quick little post, as you can see I have a new blog banner! After hours of researching images and trying to arrange them I finally came up with something I liked the look of!

I think it captures the essence of the site much more than the previous one which although served me well, always made me feel I wanted something a bit more individual to me and the site.

The main font is called Beyond Wonderland? Apt yes?

What do you all think?


1 comment:

  1. The banner is gorgeous and the layout. You're right, the font is very apt...can I make a suggestion? any chance you can darken the font color of your posts - bit hard to read even with the glasses on :)
    Enjoy your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...